AMP is ANDREW MAGUIRE PRDXN. A nimble production team that crafts brand stories to move the outside world.
Andrew Maguire is a director and photographer raised in the city of Detroit. There, when he wasn’t escaping the metro to lake surf, snowboard, or mountain bike, he was learning lessons that could only be taught in the Comeback City. The importance of rising to challenges, sticking with it when things get tough, and putting someone at ease with a smile and a conversation. Those lessons are reflected through his work, as he relentlessly pursues getting the perfect shot for every project, and strives to capture only the most authentic moments through his lens. Today, Andrew is based in Breckenridge, Colorado. Still, those midwestern roots are hardwired into everything he does in life.
// THE TEAM
AMP is the culmination of decades of experience in photography, filmmaking, and friend-making around the world. Our tight-knit team thrives in complex challenges as we take projects big and small from concept sketch to final_final_final_v5.mP4. Our goal being to create art that evokes a feeling in the viewer—to capture a polished vision of unfiltered reality. We approach each shot by focusing on what happens outside the frame just as much as we focus on what’s going on inside of it. On shoot days, we engulf ourselves in the experience to make the camera disappear, so that only the genuine slices of life shine through. That’s the good stuff in our book. We put our most brilliant and creative minds in motion to craft moments that move you.
We’re AMP and we live for this.
// OUR TOOLKIT
• International Production Management
• Creative Treatment Presentation
• Script, Storyboard & Shot List Development
• Location Scouting/Management/Permitting
• Talent Casting + Negotiation (agency + street cast)
• On Set Creative Strategy/Direction
• Photography Post production (edit, finishing, cgi)
• Film Post Production (edit, sound, gfx/vfx, color/finish,animation)
• High Speed Mobile Crane/Camera Car Certified Operators
• Aerial 8k Cinema/Stills Capture (FF Part 107 + 333 certified)
• 8K Motion Capture
• Phantom/FreeFly Ember Camera Operator (5K capture)
• Production + Workman’s Compensation Coverage
• Payroll Services
2020 Strava 'Year in Sport' Photo Notable Entrant
2023 Communication Arts Photo Annual Winner